If there was ever a right time to homeschool your child, that time is now. No longer different, homeschooling has reached the mainstream. And if being popular wasn’t already enough, it even seems to be getting a little trendy, too.
Why is this phenomenon growing so rapidly?
More importantly, why should YOU think about it now — even if you’ve never thought of it before?
1. Millions of people are doing it. It isn’t different any more. You’ll fit in easily.
2. It’s easier than ever. Boatloads of products have come out since the early days. There is something for every kind of kid there is.
3. It doesn’t cost a lot. Loads of families do it on the cheap. Much cheaper than private school.
4. You can work around it. You read that right. Lots of homeschool families work in the home, and outside, too.
5. The results just keep coming. If you weren’t sure before, be sure now. It works, and everybody knows it.
6. It’s a big world out there. That world is easier to access than ever. Except from behind a student desk 6 or 8 hours a day.
7. Individuality is the new normal. Why blend in with the pack when you can stand out instead?
8. Diversity shmiversity. Why teach something when you can experience it first-hand?
9. Take a good look at the kids that surround your children all day long. These are the people your children will soon become.
10. Because you can. It’s free and it’s legal. With very few strings attached. For many, that is reason enough.
Admit it. How many times have you thought about it already? How many people do you know that are already on board?
Could this be the right time for you, too?
More lists of TEN you might like:
Plus, here’s a list of FIFTY:
SHARING OPTIONS: [Image Source]